Keith Butler leads a team of experienced solicitors/conveyancers including Judith Morris, Michael Thompson, Stefano Rabaiotti, Kate Phillips and Kay Smith. Your matter will be dealt with at all times by a lawyer or conveyancer with whom you will have personal contact.
We are accredited members of the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme. Accreditation is awarded only to firms which meet strict practice management criteria. All of our conveyancing solicitors are required to undergo regular training as a condition of continued membership of the CQS.
Our non contentious team has a wealth of experience in property transactions including:
- Sales and purchases of homes
- Residential tenancy agreements
- Sales and purchases of commercial property
- Commercial leases
- Commercial mortgages
- Other commercial property transactions
We will ease you through the process and
- explain in ordinary language what is needed to deal with your transaction quickly and smoothly
- tell you at the start what the matter will cost
- keep you informed so you always know what'is happening
- listen to and address any concerns you may have
To find out more, including the cost, please e-mail one of the team or telephone our Aberdare office on 01685 885500 and ask for one of our property solicitors or our Hirwaun office on 01685 813655 and ask for Judith Morris.
Jayne Costanza, Melissa Shephard, Claire Campbell, Margaret Jones, Heather Lewis, Fran Holly, Catherine Richards, Ruth Davies